Tuesday, May 20, 2008

This is me wishing I was back in Mexico


Glenn and I had a blast in Mexico – it was so much fun! And totally relaxing! We enjoyed the sand and ocean (crazy blue). Our hotel was fab-u-lous! We stayed at the Riu Hotel Palace Las America – I would highly recommend it to anyone thinking about visiting Cancun. I was slightly bummed because I didn't get as much sun as I had hoped (which Glenn laughs at me every time I say this because I did get pretty tan). We can't wait to go back although next time we would like to try the Riviera Maya and stay longer (obviously).


We didn't do much on this trip it was more of a relaxing break since Glenn was in between his semester (which he knocked out of the park) and summer school. Next time we're in Mexico we want to visit the ruins Chichen Itza or Tulum – they look sooo cool!


Now we are just in countdown mode to Molly's wedding on the beach in Florida – it's gonna be so fun!


Yippee – to a four day work week!

Blasted – I'm still up and it's 11pm :(

No comments: