Friday, June 20, 2008

This is San Fran

I spent the majority of the week in San Francisco at the Gilbane Conference. It was a Web Content Management conference, for those of you who don't know - that's what I do at my job! It was a really good conference and we got to hear a guy from Google - which was totally cool. It's crazy when you really start thinking about how BIG Google really is - kinda nuts.

I got to go to see quite a bit of San Fran - the biggest disappointment was that I didn't get to go to Alcatraz, oh well, next time! Here are a couple of pics from the trip.


Yippee - I get to see my friends this week - yeah for Molly!!!
Blasted - missing the 70 degree weather in San Fran

1 comment:

April Lynn said...

Wow! I noticed the long sleeves - hard to think about it being that cool...anywhere in the U.S....in June! Glad y'all had a fun time!