Saturday, December 06, 2008

This is Jack and Jen

Today I got to take some pics for one of my best friends and her beau, Jack! I meet Jennifer when I first started working at GuideStone. She was on my team - and she already had "Jennifer" claimed - so I had to be "Jen" as to avoid confusion. Not that it mattered that much - for the most part we started getting referred to as "the Jens." We've gotten to do some traveling for conferences and such and we've always had such a great time! When I started my new position in January I had to move to a different floor than Jen and it made me so sad :( Thankfully we have lunch once a week and it keeps me sane! :) We've become great friends over these past several years and seeing her and Jack together and so happy makes me go all mushy inside!

We meet up in Downtown Mckinney for some fun pics.




Yippee - to going to Disney tomorrow!!!!
Blasted - I'm totally not going to be able to sleep - I'm soooo excited!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

These are truly precious.