Monday, March 23, 2009

This is one of the most awesome decisions I've made


No not to become a professional raquetball player.... to get LASIK! Dr. Whitman of Key-Whitman Eye Centers did my surgery in January (yes I know that was a long time ago - doing some serious catch up!)

Key-Whitman was a great place all around. I received excellent care and the staff was very nice and thorough. I'd recommend them to anyone looking to get any corrective eye surgery! Other than a "eye hickey" (as my doc called it) the surgery went flawlessly. I went in at eight and the procedure took about 20 min total and I was walking out the door before nine! My mom came and helped me to and from the surgery and she couldn't believe how quickly it all happened. Later that day after I woke up from sleeping off the Zanax I had great vision! I'm not 20/15 and loving it!

PS the googles were for protection - that and to let everybody know how cool I was! :)

Yippee - for mixing up my workout tonight :)
Blasted - to the puppy begging for more food!

No comments: