Friday, September 16, 2005

This is me at my job

So Cheese (one of my close personal friends) was harrassing about how I'd not posted anything on my blog in a while! Well here you go Cheese, this ones for you. So I started at new job on the 6th of September. I work at Guidestone Financial Resources as a Communications Coordinator. I'm in the insurance marketing support group and it is crazy. Everyone that I work with is very nice, but man I' ve been busy. My last job I had tons of free time, not really the case here. I'm taking a break to post this blog. I basically get to work on different marketing materials that the insurance department sends out, oh yeah you wanna know about premiums, coinsurance, HIPAA, I got your answers right here! It's re-enrollment time here at Guidestone and that means it's very busy and everyone is pulling out their hair, yeah, great time to start a job. But it's nice and the days go by quicker cause I have lots to do. But I am very excited today because my wonderful friends are coming to visit me. They haven't seen my aptartment here in Dallas, there's really not that much to see because it's an efficiency, but I'm still excited! Oh and the whole shopping factor, that always brightens up a persons weekend! I brought my "Little Book of Stupid Questions" to work to lay on my desk for the massive amount of people that come and visit me (we're to a whopping two right now!). But in honor of the book I'll post a question.

If you could be invisible for one hour every day, what would you do during that hour?

1 comment:

Kristy said...

It would have to be an hour when I'm at work. Then I would run around the office destroying things. And maybe just leave all together.