Tuesday, September 06, 2005

This is my dog

Ths is my dog, Rodi, short for Rodent. She is a five year old 4lbs silky terrier who loves chicken and barking at rocks. Yes, barking at rocks. She will not play with any toy really, but give her a rock and she'll be entertained for hours! I adopted her from a family that could no longer keep her and I'm so glad I did. She's been a great little dog! But sad to say she likes Glenn more than me! She'll follow him anywhere! But I'll take being second on the list. This is a picture of her when I visited my family in Nash, OK, this Labor Day weekend. She enjoyed all the grass and all the rocks. But, today sadly I had to take her to the vet for a dental checkup. Her owners before me didn't really take care of her teeth. They had to remove 12 teeth, that's a lot considering how small she is. She's felt miserable all day, that is until she smelled the pizza we were eating for dinner and started begging (she's a table food junkie). She's on pain killers, but poor thing I feel so sorry for her.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Oh poor puppy! Does that mean she's down to like 2 teeth now? Oh this is just a tragedy...I would send something but what do you send? Bones are out of the question. So I was thinking that sometime in the near future I'd like to come see you. Cause I miss you and I want to see your place. Let me know.