Wednesday, March 15, 2006

This is my list of fours!


Four Jobs I've Had:
Communications Coordinator
Public Relations Account manager
Waitress at Slo-Pokes
Tour Guide for Baylor University – yes I got to drive the bus around!

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
I’m gonna have to go with cheese on Love Actually
High Fidelity (best movie ever)
Say Anything
When Harry Met SallyFour

TV Shows I Love to Watch:
House
How I Met Your Mother
GhostHunters (oh yeah, that’s right it’s on the SciFi channel)
Whose Wedding is it Anyway?

Four places I've Been on Vacation:
Italy
Greece
Costa Maya/Cancun
FranceFour

Favorite Dishes:
Spaghetti
Stir Fry (mom’s version)
Chicken and String Beans from Panda Express
Frozen green peas (still frozen, you should try it)

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
GuideStone.org
BankofAmerica.com
All my favorite bloggers
Yahoo.com

Four Places I'd Rather Be:
Venice
by a pool (someplace sunny) with a fruity drink (or any drink for that matter)
In Waco with all my friends (or anywhere with my friends for that matter)
On a lake somewhere

Four Others I'd Like to Tag:
Michelle
Glenn
Cratin
Linds (I know kristy already got her but I've run out of people) -- yeah I'm lame

Blasted - bills
Yippee - We're having a wedding shower for a lady here at my work.... cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I need to read some more information about my Jennifer. Update please.