Friday, July 20, 2007

This is Jennifer - remember me????

Sooo I’ve been gone for a long time …. I know I’m a terrible blogger and I’m very sorry. I’ve faced the consequences of being gone for as long as I have… such as my good friend Kristy took me off her blog link list on her blog…. I was truly shamed but don’t blame her in any way, it’s my fault completely. So to catch you up on what’s been going on in my life for the past 8 – 9 months!

- Glenn and I join Cottonwood Creek Baptist Church in Allen, Texas

- I travel with several coworkers to DISNEYLAND for a big conference (gotta love an employer that will send you to the happiest place in the world!)

- I find out my great friend Michelle is pregnant and we’ll be meeting a baby in July!!!!

- Merry Christmas to the Roushes – Glenn got a really big TV!!! (so come over and watch it, you know you want to!)

- Day after Christmas – I find another great friend Kristy is having a baby and we’ll be meeting this one in August!!!

- Glenn offers up our home for Disciple Now! And about a minute later our youth leaders see us for the suckers we are and assign us the Jr. and Sr. guy! Sheesh!

- Glenn travels to Austin with friends Cratin and Terrell to try out for VH1’s Pop Culture Tournament – love em, but they didn’t get very far!

- Disciple Now came and went with no major damage to our home and we really got to know the kids in the youth group and love em!

- Glenn is accepted into the Masters program at University of Texas at Dallas.

- Went to Philly with co-worker Jennifer for American Marketing Association training!!! And had a blast and got to experience my first Philly Cheesesteak (sadly I wasn’t that impressed).

- Find out from my dentist I have 7 (count 'em) 7 cavities!!!!!!! sheesh!

- Molly and I threw a joint baby shower for Michelle and Kristy in Waco – soooo much fun!!!!

- Traveled with our youth group to Gulf Shores, Alabama to sponsor youth camp! Gotta love camp on the beach! What a wonderful experience!

- Counting down to meeting Kayleigh and Price (the above mentioned babies)!!!!

I will try my best to start posting more…. My life will start to get interesting seeing that I’m going to be an “Aunt” twice over this summer!!!!!

Yippee: we are having a BBQ at our place this weekend for the College ministry at Cottonwood!

Blasted: This I have a headache :(

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Okay, so i'm glad you updated but it's been several weeks now...so just waiting to hear from you again! Then you MAY earn your spot back on my list!!