Tuesday, September 04, 2007

This is what I'm lovin!

Well I’ve been bad but I’m trying to get better about posting!!! Just wanted to share with you some fun things that I’m lovin’ right now!!!!

In no particular order

-Baby Kayleigh (Michelle’s little bundle of joy born on July 24th)


-Baby Price (Kristy’s little bundle of joy born on August 31st)
-The new Nike + Ipod running system (mind you I’m not a runner more of a walk/jogger)
-Our new deep freeze at long last we can actually buy frozen foods in bulk!!!!
-My hubby, we’re coming up on our year anniversary and we are having more fun than ever!!!
-My Twinings Jasmine Green Tea that I have every morning at work (yes I know I’m a dork, but if you had to be functional at 7:30 you’d need caffeine too, and I’m not a huge coffee fan)
-The fact that I’ve been invited to more country music events in the past month than I have in my entire lifetime (weird)
- Our new movie theatre seats (Thanks Shell) they are enormous, but very very cool
- The new curtains in our master bedroom (only one more room to go for curtains)
- The new ceiling fan in our guest bedroom, so come and visit
- Glenn’s new website http://www.glennandjen.com/ check it out!

Yippee – To a three day work week
Blasted – Totally sore from working out (I guess that’s a good thing though)

No comments: