Wednesday, September 12, 2007

This is not goodbye!


Because I’m still don’t want to believe she’s going!!!! This is my good friend/co-worker April. I love her, she’s the greatest! Well we’ve both worked at GuideStone for the past couple years and have become great friends. She recently got a FANTASTIC promotion within GuideStone. But of course it had to be one of the very, very rare positions that is not in our building and sadly not even in our state!!! Can you believe it? She will be moving to Tennessee to be an On-Site Manager for one of GuideStone’s biggest clients, and they are so very lucky to have her! There are many people that are going to be missing her wonderful smile and encouraging words. But all is not lost she will be visiting back in Texas every now and then, which we were very relieved to hear. She heads out this weekend to move her life several states away, and I really am excited for her. My co-worker Jennifer and I worked on road trip CDs for her so she wouldn’t forget us too soon with great Texas hits and some Tennessee ones so April (because I know you love the ellipse) See you around…

Yippee: Getting to eat really good cake tomorrow at a baby shower!!!!!!!!
Blasted: To the headache I’m getting…grrr

No comments: