Wednesday, January 23, 2008

This is Michelle's Birthday Weekend!!!!



My college roommate, Michelle, celebrated her birthday on the 17th of this month!!!  I love this girl - we were put together as Pot Luck roommates at Baylor and ended up the best of friends!  She lives in Dallas now and the rest of our bestest college friends Kristy and Molly live in Waco.  They came up from Waco to celebrate Shell's birthday this past weekend.  We had dinner at Northpark and did a little shopping!  
We then went to this cupcake place called "Sprinkles" it was sooo good - I had the dark chocolate one.  

We had dinner that night at the Melting Pot, a fondue restaruant.  We only had cheese and chocolate - which rounded out the whole day.  Then my friends all came to my house and we had a fun night!  I love seeing my friends and I miss the days of our apartment in Waco - we had sooo much fun (we still do)!

Blasted: Glenn is really sick - he went straight to bed when he got home from work
Yippee: My work week is almost over

Just had to put in this sweet picture of Kayleigh, Michelle's little girl, that I took on Michelle's b-day weekend! Isn't she precious!




No comments: