Saturday, August 23, 2008

This is sooo ridiculous

So I had a Junior League friend ask if I could take pictures of her little girl in her christening gown - seeing that she had decided to spit up all over the day of her christening so all her pics from that day are in a white onesie. I was so excited an nervous to go take someone (other than my super close friends) pictures. We had so much fun taking pics of sweet Miss Maggie!

So I've been editing pics most of the afternoon and I'm completely obsessed!!! This is soo much fun!

Here are some pics of little Miss Maggie!So serious and ladylike!

Such a happy girl!
Which looks better with my skin tone yellow or pink???Every little girl has to have a pink tutu!!!!

Yippee - For game night tonight
Blasted - To having to clean the house Sunday

1 comment:

Les and Kimberly said...

I love the 2nd picture of her - she looks very angelic! :)