Monday, September 01, 2008

This is what makes my hubby so awesome!

So Glenn had told me that he was going to take me on a super fun date on Labor Day I was totally stoked. I thought for sure I knew what we were doing. So on our way back from Waco this weekend (we were there for Price's 1st bday - more on that later) he suckered me into telling him what I thought my guess was. He told me I was wrong and started giving me clues.

  • No specific attire needed - whew that meant no sky diving!
  • It required skill - but not a coordination skill or brain skill
  • It would require some knowledge of 80's music - ok that one I was completely lost!
  • The skill required would be a singing skill.... that's the one were I figured it out
We went to a Mama Mia Sing-A-Long!!!!! And my hubby is awesome because we'd already seen it once in the theaters. Basically every time anyone mentioned seeing Mama Mia I would chime in "Wouldn't it be great if you could go to a sing-a-long where no one would judge you for belting out Dancing Queen!

We went and had some awesome Chuy's before - it's Green Chile Festival all you Dallasites. I'd highly recommend the Wild Burrito - but it's HUGE - you have been warned.

We headed to a late showing of Mama Mia - we decided to go on Sunday since we had time. It was a ton of fun - but I'm pretty sure Glenn and I were the only ones "singing along." Oh and they totally put the words at the bottom of the screen - so great. Although not so great for the guy who obviously got talked into going to a chick flick - let alone a sing-a-long version! You could totally tell that he kept asking her what was up.

Needless to say it was a great date with a great guy! Thanks babe!

Yippee - to getting the majority of the downstairs carpet steam cleaned - man that's some hard work
Blasted - to not getting more done around the house today - so much stuff to do!

No comments: