Sunday, October 26, 2008

This is a long time coming - well maybe not that long...

So I finally got around to working on pics from the fair here are some of my favs:

Lovin the Texas Star

Seriously Fried Grilled Cheese - is quite possibly the most heavenly fried food I've ever had!!!! Carb and cheese - FRIED - what's not to love.



Gotta love the Alpacas! they were so soft - and apparently expressive - Glenn was able to catch this guy mid yawn!

Here piggy piggy! Isn't he so cute and pink!

And this is basically what I looked like for the entire fair!

See more of my fair photos!!!

Yipee - to an awesome weekend with my hubby - more on that later this week!
Blasted - to being up at 11:01 and blogging when I should be asleep!

2 comments:

Les and Kimberly said...

wow, I love that 1st picture - awesome job!!!

Travis and Natalie Riley said...

you are becoming quite the photog! If you or michelle ever want to take pics out on some land or use our horses... Feel free to come over! Were just west of McKinney