Tuesday, October 07, 2008

This is two years!!!!!

Glenn and I were married two years ago today! I'm such a lucky girl! We've had a great two years - they've been totally awesome. We have had so much fun together – no matter what we are doing. I knew marriage was going to be fun – but I never would have guessed it would be this great!

I'm such a lucky girl! I got flowers two days in a row (Glenn knows I have a soft spot for them)!

Glenn came and picked me up from work for a little lunch outing to Chuy's – yum. And tonight we planned to go to Twisted Root – one of Glenn's favorite burger joints – but they were closed :(. So we went to Jake's instead.

Glenn and I have an arrangement that I plan even number anniversaries and he plans odd (we'll work together on the big ones). So it's my year and the big anniversary date/activity is on Saturday – we had planned it for Friday. But we were graciously offered tickets to the Stars opener this Friday!!!! Glenn doesn't know what we're doing yet - but I'll definately post about it - it's gonna be awesome!!!! So it's shaping up to be an eventful and fun-filled week!!

Yippee – to being one lucky girl!

Blasted – to still being up

2 comments:

Marcy said...

Happy Anniversary Glenn and Jen!!! It is almost the 2 year anniversary of you knowing me:) How are you going to celebrate that one?

glam R baby said...

Awww...congratualtions guys!! Sounds like you guys have lots of celebrating to do!! LOVE the flowers..they are GORGEOUS! I am a SUCKER for Hydragneas (sp?)!! XOXO
Noelle♥