Tuesday, January 31, 2006

This is - lets be honest, kinda boring


I am officially the worst blogger ever! So a little update on my life! I have officially picked my wedding dress!!! This might seem strange, but I had two, long story but I have finally chosen! I can’t wait till the first weekend in March my lovely bridesmaids are coming to Dallas to go dress shopping!!!! Something fun that happened recently is my bio for the Knot is featured on http://www.thebiobuilder.com/BioBuilder/ they emailed me and asked me if they could use it on their website. I thought why the heck not! So if you'd like to see it you have to go to the website and scroll all the way to the bottom and click on our picture to see the craziness that is our wedding plans. My life has been fairly uneventful, other than we are approaching the month of my birth!!! And a very busy month it will be between SING, the Dallas Opera, and visiting my friends I have a full calendar! It’s nice to be busy, but this past weekend I enjoyed the greatness that is not getting out of your pajamas till 2 oclock in the afternoon and doing nothing but watch TV all day, it was fabulous! I watched a marathon of stand up comedians on Comedy Central and the Screen Actors Guild Awards, or the SAGs if you’re really cool! I did discover this past weekend the beauty of DSW (Direct Shoe Warehouse). So many shoes I didn’t know what to do with myself! I got a lovely pair of black pumps with the cutest white flower on them! On a completely different note, I’m starting Weight Watchers again, now that I’ve decided on a dress the only bad thing is that it doesn’t have a corset back. SIDENOTE – To those of you that don’t know, when you have a corset back dress you can gain/lose weight and it doesn’t matter so much, you just either let the corset out or tighten it up. I have a dress that zips up, meaning I have to be as skinny as I want to be for the wedding when I get it altered which will be several months before the wedding, boo on that, but that’s life! Let’s see what else has happened??? Well work is quite crazy, let me just say there is nothing like crisis management!

Oh yes and I’m addicted to the theknot.com and the message boards.

Blasted: To the cold that I think I’m getting!
Yippee: To my fab new shoes!

And the pic is from the teambuilding my company did at the State Fair -- YUM Turkey Leg!

No comments: