Monday, January 09, 2006

This is a recap

I am officially the worst blogger ever! I apologize profusely for my absence lately. But because I’ve been gone so long I’ll recap:

- Michelle is now officially Mrs. Sean Conlon!!! Her wedding was absolutely stunning, and Michelle was a gorgeous bride. Her Christmas theme could not have been any more perfect! Being in her wedding and getting to do a reading brought me such great joy!

- Yeah for Christmas and family – Glenn and I both got to spend time with our families together, and had a blast!

- We went and saw ICE at the Gaylord Texan which was so much fun! Cold, but fun!

- I have officially asked all by bridesmaids if they will stand with me on my wedding day! I couldn’t have asked for a better group of friends to surround me! These special ladies are Michelle Conlon, Kristy Boyd, Molly Pack and Lindsay Renfroe!!! I am so blessed!

- What a wonderful New Year’s Eve we had!!! We all got together and spent the evening at Kristy’s family farm!

- Glenn has accepted a job with Compass Bank here in Dallas! I am so excited and proud of him, Mr. Senior Financial Sales Representative!

- Happy Birthday to Lindsay who is now 23!!!!!! We all celebrated her birth this weekend in Waco and it was a blast! We of course had too much fun like we always do (SECRET TIME)!

- If you are looking for Glenn he just moved into the Gate (the building right next to mine in #115)!!! We are so excited about being so close! We had a great time painting one of his walls in his living room.

- We are the owners of couches, because let’s face it you can’t use a lovesac as permanent furniture. We found some great couches at Rooms-To-Go, but they won’t get to his apartment till the 2nd of February.

Yippee – I dreamt last night that I was Scarlett Johansen ( I was smoking!–talk about in your dreams!

Blasted – I dreamt what felt like all night long and woke up tired.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

You have been tagged my friend. Read my blog to get the info.