Monday, January 16, 2006

This is a rousing game of TAG

Thank you Kristy for tagging me! Such a novel but difficult little game!

Ground Rules: The first player of this "game" starts with the topic "5 weird habits of yourself", and people who get tagged need to write a blog entry about their 5 weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end you need to choose the next person to be tagged and list his/her name. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" on his/her blog and tell them to read yours.

My Five Weird Habits… here goes nothing

1. I love to chew on paper clips – well not so much chew just kinda hold in my mouth, it’s hard to describe.
2. I sit Indian style anywhere, work, restaurants, church, you name it, it’s the most comfortable way for me to sit (I’ve even woke up in the morning to find myself lying on my back with my legs Indian style, yes I know I’m a freak). I sometimes wonder if I will ever “grow up” enough to break this habit… I hope not!
3. When Fall arrives I always step on the leaves that have fallen and look nice and crispy, because I love the sound it make when you step on them!
4. When I’m just lounging around the house and I have a blanket over me I have to have it tucked under my feet. If I’m taking nap or whatever, always has to be tucked it drives me crazy if it’s not!
5. I make all time relative to when I’m getting married. Like at work we talk about something that will happen in September, I think, wow, I’ll be a month away from being married! I think most brides-to-be do this so I guess it’s not all that weird but I’m running out of stuff here.

Glenn TAG YOU’RE IT!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

you are like the worst blogger ever.