Thursday, March 27, 2008

This is the first step

Admitting I have a problem.
hotamalesbag.jpg
Ok I have a problem with Hot Tamales – I've shared it with my closest friends in hope that would shame me out of my addiction- yes addiction. But that hasn't seemed to work. You see I love candy – but can control myself for the most part – except for when it comes to these lovely ruby colored cinnamon flavored gems. Insert sigh here.

I blame it all on my workplace – and my new job – because you see there a conference room on my floor (just moved to this floor in January) that has a huge bowl FULL of them – just calling me. And usually after lunch I sneak down the hall AND check to see if Mindy is at her desk (she sits right by the conference room). If she's not there I quietly make my way in and grab a little cupful. See this is why I know I have a problem – I think if Mindy was sitting there I would make up some excuse – like I needed Advil from the workroom (which is also by her desk.)

So I'm putting my shame out there for all the blogger world!

Fun fact about Hot Tamales: They are the rejects from Mike and Ikes – the cinnamon flavor masks the flavor that it was when it was a Mike and Ike. This is also why they are misshaped for the most part. I learned this on "Unwrapped" – love that show!

Yippee: to the yummy Baked Cheetos I had with dinner (lame I know)
Blasted: I have to work tomorrow

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I am so proud of you for putting that out there. It really is the first step and now maybe you can get the help you so badly need. :)

Michelle said...

A: I am so glad that you are blogging.

B: You left out the part about refilling your OLD box!