Wednesday, March 26, 2008

This is just for fun


So over Easter Weekend my mom, sis-in-law Dorrie and I went to Dallas Blooms. I truly don't know if anybody understands how much I LOVE flowers - when I grow up I want to own a flower shop. I've always loved arranging flowers. My mom was an amazing gardener and she had beautiful flowers in her garden - still does. Some of my most favorite memories are picking flowers to decorate the house. Sadly it costs me an arm and a leg to make a flower arrangement now -so the next best thing is seeing them in their natural state (and most beautiful)!

Just wanted to share some pics. And sadly they are not edited in Photoshop - because apparently Leopard (mac operating system) won't run my version of Photoshop - boo on Adobe.
Yippee - to my new camera bag
Blasted - to blogger uploading my pictures really slow - or I'd add more!

2 comments:

WordWielder said...

Love, love, love your flower
photos! I grew up in CA and
the climate there was particularly
nice for trillions of varieties,
unlike in the southern U.S.
where I live now.

Yes, my photos load slowly too.
Keep your flowers coming!

Les and Kimberly said...

the flower shots are beautiful!!