Sunday, March 30, 2008

This is what happens when you buy a Wii

Teenage boys come in droves!! Glenn had a Super Smash Brothers Tournament. We mostly had kids from our 12th grade Wednesday night bible study - but they invited friends too! I don't think there was a clear winner but if their volume level indicated how good of a time they were having they were having a ball!!!! I choose to watch a movie downstairs - I figured I'd watch a chick flick to keep Glenn from that torture. So I rented Georgia Rule - I highly recommended bypassing this movie if you ever think of watching it! You know those movies that look one way in the previews and are completely different - this was one of those movies. I thought it was going to be a funny chick flick - nope not at all I won't go into the details but I didn't enjoy it.

Hot Tamale Watch 2008
Divine intervention: When I went to Blockbuster to rent a movie I picked a couple of movies and grabbed a box of Hot Tamales. I get to the register and there's a big sign that says - Only Accepting Cash -no credit cards - no checks. Welp turns out that I only had a five on me so I just got one movie (I should have gone with Atonement - my other movie.) I reluctantly handed back my Hot Tamales and knew I wasn't meant to have any last night! :)

Yippee - I got an awesome Sunday nap.
Blasted - I really don't have a blasted today! :)

1 comment:

Jennifer Wesley said...

Hot tamale watch 2008? That needs a logo and theme music...something pressing and ominous.

Does this mean that when I'm summoned to the hot tamale conference room I shouldn't poach to supply your habit?