Thursday, March 20, 2008

This is one awesome brownie recipie (yes I'm a dork)

So I made these brownies for my boss's birthday this week – and everybody loved them so I'd thought I'd pass on the recipe. I'm not gonna take credit for it though – it got it from Carla in my Sunday School class at church! Super yummy especially when they're still warm.

Death by chocolate brownies
2 boxes of brownie mix (the one with the syrup pouch)
4 large Carmello bars

Mix one box of brownies as directed pour in 13x9 pan. Lay Carmello bars on top.Mix other box of brownies pour on top of Carmello bars. Bake at directed temp on box for 45 to 60 min (just shake the dish and make sure middle is firm.)

Yippee – for Easter Break – and getting to go to Dallas Blooms with my mom!
Blasted – Having to be a grown up and cook Easter dinner (it's stressful cooking for the fam.)

No comments: