Monday, April 21, 2008

This is why my middle name is Grace

So not only did I manage to dead leg myself this weekend getting ready for my last big Junior League event of the year, I also managed to seriously bruise my knee.

So my very sweet hubby went with me to Northpark Mall this Sunday because I had a coupon for a store I like! We’re walking around and we turn to walk across one of the walkways that connects each side (we were on the second level). I noticed a store I’d never seen before that was behind me. I pointed it out to Glenn and mid “how do you think you pronounce that” I basically reverse clotheslined myself by running full speed directly into a solid wooden bench with my kneecap. I limped the rest of the day – because I’m that kid that doesn’t look where they’re going.

Yippee: I worked out even with a bruised knee.

Blasted: Glenn’s in class tonight and I’m all alone.

No comments: