Thursday, April 03, 2008

This is where we’re going…

In May




In December


Right now Glenn and I are focusing on doing a lot of traveling over the next several years. We are excited to get started with year when we went to Vegas! Our next stop Cancun, Mexico at the Riu Palace Las Americas in May!!! Then in December we head to Disney World to enjoy all of it’s Christmasy goodness! Glenn has never been to either place and we are both totally stoked about going. We are trying to decide whether to road trip in September or not???

Places we want to go over the next several years (in no particular order):
Italy (ok this one’s in order – I absolutely LOVE it)
Cruise the Mediterranean
Hawaii
London
Washington D.C.
Boston
New York
Australia

And that just to name a few! We’ll see if we get it all done!!

Yippee – This is my Friday off!!!!!!!!!!!
Blasted – I still have a lot of stuff to do (read: laundry)!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Let me know before going to Europe and I'll hook you up with some info!!