Tuesday, November 11, 2008

This is about as "athletic" as I get!

So to celebrate the Cheese and Molly's birthday we went out to dinner at our favorite Waco Mexican resturant, La Fiesta, yum! Then we went bowling!!!!! Cheese and I took bowling while at Baylor - but it had been a while since I picked up a bowing ball... so needless to say I was a little bit worried about looking a fool. But I totally managed to break 100 in my first game - the second one wasn't that hot. Let's face my athletic ability is - well wait - oh yeah I don't have any! :) But we had a blast!!!!



Michelle was having fun taking artsy pics - if you look closely enough you can see Molly's bowling shoes - yep that's right - girlfriend owns her own shoes!!!!!
Shell and Sean

Me having fun taking artsy pics!

My most favorite girls in the whole world!

Yippee - to having a Chicken Biscuit for breakfast (maybe that should be a blasted)
Blasted - to missing my bedtime wayyy to many nights in a row - yes I'm 80

1 comment:

glam R baby said...

hey girly!! You have a BLOG award!! COme check it out!!

XOXO
Noelle