Wednesday, November 19, 2008

This is Glenn's Birthday


My sweet hubby turned a year older today - and sadly I didn't get to enjoy much of it because I'm under the weather - boooooo. We celebrated last night by going to dinner at the new Chuy's in Plano - it was sooo yummy. In honor of Glenn's birthday I thought I'd share with you some fun and random facts about my amazing guy!

  • He can brush his teeth longer than any person I know! - seriously he's in bed next to me right now brushing his teeth - that's right you read right - in bed
  • He is an amazing manager of time - over the past two years he has worked a full time job - gone to school for his masters - and ran his DJ business - the kid can multitask with the best of them!
  • He graduates from UTD with masters in Accounting in December!!!!!
  • Most of you know this - but for those of you that don't he was a mascot in college and was a mascot for the NBA Timberwolves - so you know - he's shy
  • He loves to fish - sadly this is something we haven't gotten to do together yet - hopefully this next year
  • He's like crazy coordinated - like sports wise - so basically he's the yin to my yang.
  • Goonies is his favorite movie - "hey you guuuysss"
  • He loves him some grey t-shirts
  • He loves 80's music almost as much as I do! ;)
  • He puts up with me - that alone is amazing!
I love you baby - you make my life so sweet and wonderful! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

April Lynn said...

What a sweet list - Happy Birthday (late) Glenn!!

Btw - I do the crazy tooth brushing thing, too. Seriously, I bet I can brush those things for 5 minutes!

xoxo - a