Sunday, November 30, 2008

This is trust

One of my best friends, Michelle, asked me to take some family pictures for her for Christmas this year. And it was a little nerve wracking because Michelle is who started my interest in photography. And Michelle is super talented with the camera and with editing – girl can edit like crazy! So needless to say I was really hoping that she'd be happy with what I took.

We went to downtown Mckinney and got some cute family photos – I got some pictures to play with and so did Michelle (cause she's lots better at this editing thing than I am!). You can see her version here.

Here's what I saw…


yippee - to lots of fun photos from Thanksgiving!!!! - lots of fun posts to come!

blasted - to the holiday being over

2 comments:

Michelle said...

LOVE that first one, did you clone out the trash can?

Travis and Natalie Riley said...

awesome job!!! I am so impressed. Come take pics of us :)