Wednesday, November 05, 2008

This is why I love Waco

My friends toddlers were absolutely ADORABLE for Halloween this year. Price was a pirate and Kayleigh was Wonder Woman!!!!


Kid has the cutest grin ever!!!!


I feel like Price should be saying "Ahoy Matey!!!"


Kayleigh trying to figure out what part of the world to save next! :)

K-bear playing keep away with Mommy - love the look on her face


Ahhh Baylor - I love you sooo much


This pic make me a bit dizzy but I love it - Satch!


Bonfire!!!!


I got to spend an awesome night with my hubby!!!!!!

Yippee - to more of the house being clean
Blasted - soooooo tired.

1 comment:

Kasey Joy said...

or maybe Pricer should be saying, "Land ho!" wasn't that Kristy's line that one year they were pirates in SING and Kristy was up in the mast thing? hahaha! good memories!