Tuesday, July 01, 2008

This is sad

So apparently my husband thinks I don’t love him anymore because I took his blog off my blogroll and off my igoogle account (where I keep up with all my work/friend blogs.)

So in order to get back in his graces here is a short list of reasons why I love my husband:

  • He makes me laugh
  • He doesn’t mind my laugh (which is really obnoxious)
  • He helps around the house
  • He loves even though I shed like a Labrador!
  • He claims to like my cooking
  • He absolutely hates holding onto presents – never fails the week before Christmas he’ll want me to open a gift. (The gift is not the reason – the reason is that he can’t wait to see people open presents!)
  • Sometime when he sees something really cool – I can totally see the 6 year old boy in his eyes – like the other day on our walk we saw this enormous bullfrog – I think it was all he could do to not go and try to catch it!
  • When he fibs to me I can totally tell because he can never keep a straight face!
  • His love for the youth at our church (I love em too!)
  • His service-nature whether that’s at home, church or work.
  • We have fun no matter what we’re doing!

Yippee – it’s Double Fudge week at work and that makes for a great week!

Blasted – to having too many meetings!

No comments: