Wednesday, July 09, 2008

This is what I do all day...

Ok maybe not all day. I manage the website at my place of work and we use Google Analytics to collect data about people visiting our website. And because I’m a big huge dork I’ve created a Google Analytics account for this blog. And for a while my friend Kristy has been the #2 referring site to my blog being narrowly beat by direct hits. Well now Kristy I have to hand it to you – you are now my #1 referrer!!!

Your browser may not support display of this image.

And the prize is … the knowledge that you hold a 1/3 of my readership in your hands – please try not to abuse the power.

Google Analytics is a really cool tool if any of you are interested – you can find out a lot about who’s coming to your site and what they are looking at. It’s very beneficial for businesses – it’s more fun for us bloggers.

PS – I would be totally stoked if the person who visited my blog from Finland made a comment!!! J

Your browser may not support display of this image.

Blasted – Ate too much for dinner.

Yippee – To Reggie aka Paco having his family come and get him!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I will try not to abuse the power. It is nice to know though.