Friday, July 11, 2008

This is what denim scrubs look like :)


Sexy huh???? Sorry all you single guys I'm taken! My hubby is trying to avoid me when I wear them - he thinks he won't be able to look at me the same if he sees me in them! :)

Why the demin scrubs you ask?? Well I joined Junior League of Plano last year and this year is my first year as an active member. The project I was placed on is Pier's Project and the committee members volunteer at the Medical Center of Plano Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU). We wear Junior League scrub so nurses will know we are volunteers (why they ahve to be demin I don't know). Today was my first shift at the NICU. I stocked carts for nurses pretty much the whole time. I did get to give a little one their paci because she was not happy at all! It was pretty cool just to be helping out and being around all those little ones!

Yippee - For my Friday off and getting to go have lunch with my hubby!!
Blasted - Lunch isn't for 30 more minutes and I'm starving!!!!!

No comments: