Thursday, July 03, 2008

This makes me happy!

So tomorrow will be the four year anniversary of Glenn and I meeting! We were both waiting tables at resturants in Waco. The wait staff would always get together after the last shift of the day. I had finished my shift and didn't have anything else to do so I thought I'd join. This particular get together was at a pool at an apartment complex. I was there talking with friends when Glenn showed up. He was with another girl so I assumed they were dating. We chatted and he was friendly but I thought he was being just that, friendly. The next day he showed up at my work and asked for my phone number - so apparently he was more than just being friendly!!! I'm so thankful I met him - I love him so much!!!!
Yippee - to an exciting weekend ahead
Blasted - to the traffic that I got stuck in on the way home

Glenn had an amazing blog post today - I love my hubby!

1 comment:

Les and Kimberly said...

VERY cute picture!!! :)