Sunday, September 14, 2008

This post brought to you by the number seven!

I gotta admit I stole this from a blog I read – and it’s too funny you should totally read it – it will brighten your day (the blog - not necessarily what follows)!

Seven Things I Plan To Do Before I Die:

  1. Go to a Police concert
  2. Travel in Europe with my hubby
  3. Attempt snow skiing … one more time
  4. Go to Washington DC and New York with the hubby
  5. Snorkel in the Great Barrier Reef
  6. Work at a florist shop – maybe when I’m retired
  7. Overcome my addiction to Hot Tamales

Seven Things I CAN Do:

  1. Tie a cherry stem in a knot … with my tongue… true talent. That’s what a Baylor education will get ya!
  2. Laugh… REALLY LOUD!
  3. Cook a mean pot of spaghetti sauce!
  4. Quilt but nothing fancy
  5. Talk to just about anybody
  6. Drive in Dallas traffic
  7. Pop my arm out of my shoulder socket – gross huh?

Seven Things I CANNOT Do:

  1. Subtract 3 digit numbers – much to the disappointment of my math tutor in grade school – sorry Mrs. Zander.
  2. Snow ski – (see #3 under before I die) well I can’t do it well or enjoy it.
  3. Paint with a roller – I’m awful – ask my college roommate Michelle.
  4. Be lost and stay calm – I panic every time. It’s a big fault.
  5. Control how loud I’m speaking
  6. Ride in a car for an extended period of time and not fall asleep
  7. Play sports – I was a senior in HS on the JV softball team, tell me how that works!

Seven Things I LOVE To Do:

  1. Arrange flowers
  2. Read
  3. Take pictures
  4. NAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Hang out with my hubby!
  6. Hang out with my friends!
  7. Soak up life!

Seven Things That Attract Me To My Spouse:

  1. The way he giggles/smiles when he’s telling white lies!
  2. His boyhood charm ;)
  3. His loyalty
  4. His big ideas
  5. His laugh – maybe not so much when he’s laughing at me though!
  6. His passion to serve
  7. His freakish ability to remember names!!!! One of the main reasons I married him – since I can’t remember names to save my life! :) just kidding sweetie!


Seven Celebrity Crushes:

  1. Johnny Depp
  2. Jeff Goldblum – yes I know it’s weird – please don’t judge
  3. JTT – from back in the day
  4. Devon Sawa – also from back in the day – some of you ladies know what I’m talking about – you know you watched Little Giants over and over just to look at him!
  5. James McAvoy – hello!
  6. Hugh Laurie – gotta love it when you hear his real accent!
  7. Matthew McConaughey

Seven People Who I Think Should Do This:

  1. Pioneer Woman – wait she doesn’t read my blog!
  2. Cheese or Kristy – whichever you want to call her
  3. Michelle
  4. Glenn
  5. Molly… wait a second…
  6. Kim
  7. You!! – total cop out from Melissa - blogger who I stole idea from.
Yippee - to a great and productive weekend!
Blasted - to the Thin Mints that talked me into eating them tonight - they're persuasive little buggers!

1 comment:

Les and Kimberly said...

It was great seeing you yesterday! Okay, I'm going to fill it out when I have time. :) I have it saved into my dashboard and will fill it out as I find time.