Thursday, September 04, 2008

This was Price's birthday!

We got to spend last weekend in Waco celebrating Price's 1st birthday! Lee and Kristy were kind enough to let us stay with them and we had a blast!!! I can't believe my friends babies are both a year old - seems like just yesterday we were visiting them in the hospital! Thanks for letting us come over and celebrate your birthday Pricer!

Price's Cake - pretty cool huh?

The Pigeon Finds a Hot Dog - what a classic


There's nothing like playing peek-a-boo with frosting covered hands! :)


Did I mention I have the best friends ever!!!!!


You give the kid a toy and the men play with it! Kayleigh is trying to tell Glenn he's way to big to be climbing in that thing!



Yippee - to it being my weekend - right now!
Blasted - to realizing that my vacation from working out is taking a toll - back to it tomorrow! :(

No comments: