Friday, October 28, 2005

This is Baylor Homecoming!

I am so excited to be going to Waco for Homecoming 2005, and also so nice rest and relaxation and great times with friends! Glenn and I are driving down and going to the bonfire, then on to Pigskin (which I am very excited about my sorority made it in after 20 years of losing streaks!), then to the parade in the morning (which will be very chilly) but Glenn is insistent upon going I don’t know what his deal is, it’s like he was actually into the whole school spirit thing* ! Also I’m attending my college roommates wedding shower (cake is always exciting)! Glenn and I are staying with our lovely friends Kristy and Lee, they let us invade and mooch when we come into town! It’s gonna be a blast I predict much merry making and laughter.

On another note Rodi has to wear her collar for another week. She is a very sad puppy. So she’s having to travel to Waco with her collar. I’ve told her not to let the other puppies (Macie (Kristy’s shi tzu, Cosmo, Michelle’s cookapoo) comments hurt her feelings. And that sometimes other puppies say mean things and they don’t really mean it. Although Kristy has informed me that she’s going to tell Macie not to make fun of Rodi.

Yippee: To spending a green and gold weekend in Waco!
Blasted: Putting of doing laundry for far too long. (limited wardrobe)

*This is a joke in reference to the fact that Glenn was the Baylor Mascot while in school, until he was recruited to mascot for the Minnesota Timberwolves!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

We fooled you! Congratulations!