Thursday, October 06, 2005

This is me ranting and Happy Birthday Cheese


Today I feel like ranting, rambling, whatever you want to call it!

For the past two days I’ve had a Strawberries N’ Cream Slim Fast Shake for breakfast, I have come to conclude it could possibly be one of the worst things I’ve ever drank. It’s that really bad taste that makes you shiver as you swallow, yeah, it’s that bad! But I’ve sucked both of the down simply because I had nothing else to sustain me for the rest of the morning, other than the vast amount of candy strewn all over my desk, that my loving co-workers leave when I’m not here to object. So basically I spent the morning with a nasty taste in my mouth!

As a remedy to my lethargic state that I have had as of late, I’m taking up climbing the stairs at work. I know this isn’t running four miles everyday, but hey it’s something, I really must start working out.

So this weekend I will be traveling to the glamorous Waco for my friend, Kristy’s birthday(She is pictured above with me, she the one without braids in her hair, I had them because I'm super cool). Kristy, aka Cheese, is a great and wonderful friend, and I am very glad she was born, hence the birthday celebration. Kristy was my college apartment mate (because we did not share a room, my roomie was Michelle), we all lived in the same apartment for three years it was a blast. I have purchased a gift that I think she will enjoy greatly. Cheese is a great friend because she is an excellent listener and has been given the gift of discernment (with the exception of her overzealous love for cheese, but who wants discernment when cheese cubes are involved?). Because of this great gift she is very good at giving advice or straightening you out when you need it, which Michelle and I needed a lot of in college. But I have many great memories because of her friendship, we’ve laughed so hard we’ve cried, and together we tackled a mountain and forced Michelle to clean out the freezer! So here’s to Cheese! Happy Birthday!

Yippee: I get to see my friends this weekend to celebrate the birthday of Cheese!

Blasted: I have to work on Saturday, SATURDAY!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Yay for birthdays! I cannot wait to see you and thank you for your sweet words! Love you bunches!

Cheese

Glenn Roush said...

Your hair is very sexy. I like it. I am sorry you had such a long weekend. Thanks for taking me to "Wicked".