Tuesday, October 18, 2005

This is my lunch

So today I packed my lunch! Doesn’t seem like such a big deal but I never really packed a lunch except for on those rare occasions when my school would go of field trips. I was a cafeteria kinda girl. We have a cafeteria here at work, but buying lunch everyday starts to add up (I am aware that this is a very boring subject, my apologies). One of the main reasons that I brought my lunch was because my boss gave me a lunch bag yesterday that has our logo on it, I figured why not use it! So I had a salad with carrots I made a special vinegar and oil concoction last night that turned out to be wonderful. And of course string cheese (gotta get that dairy in). Yet, another reason for my sudden domesticness, I’m starting Weight Watchers again, mainly in sheer fear that I won’t fit into my bridesmaid dress for Michelle’s wedding in December! I’m counting down the days, possible hours, that it will take for me to become points obsessed. For those of you who have done WW or been around a person who has, knows this point. Your life is consumed with points, you can’t look at any possible portion of food without trying to calculate how many points it would cost you if you at it right then. You tell loved ones things they should and should not eat. You tell people you eat with, consult with other WW members at the table, it’s a ridiculous stage, but I will most likely reach it within a week. I chose a very bad time to start again seeing that Glenn and I will be traveling to the fair again this weekend and out of sheer guilt I won’t be able to eat anything. On a complete side note I’m thinking about attending a belly dancing class here in Dallas!

Blasted- Rodi had to go to the vet today so they can shave her chin as to completely clean the skin infection on her chin. She has to be sedated, and she’s gonna look really funny after today.

Yippee – I'm getting to go see the “Magic Flute” for my birthday (in Feb.)!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

What you aren't telling people is that you already have the belly dancing attire. Hope your lunch is good.

Kristy said...

Pretty please post a picture of Rodi with her cone on.